The green light for Miscellaneous Public Auto insurance is with ASG.
Amalgamated Specialty Group (ASG) offers a Miscellaneous Public Auto Program that includes airport shuttles, event transportation shuttles, golf carts, kiddie transport and funeral operations. This program is underwritten by Amalgamated Casualty Insurance Company (“ACIC”), an 80+ year-old admitted carrier specializing in commercial transportation insurance. ASG works with a limited number of high-quality producers in each state where our Miscellaneous Public Auto Program is available, providing comprehensive insurance solutions that to respond to various unique exposures in this niche transportation market.
With ASG as your partner, you can secure commercial auto insurance for your clients to protect their drivers, passengers, assets and vehicles.
Miscellaneous Public Auto insurance Program
Lines of Business
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability: Up to $1.5 million CSL; higher limits available at underwriter’s discretion
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Liability: Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Medical Payments: Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Physical Damage: Comprehensive & Collision with a minimum deductible of $1,000; Stated Values of $5,000-$75,000
- Unmetered autos with maximum seating of seven (7) passengers excluding the driver
- Auto must be licensed by the appropriate licensing authority, as required by law, based on the territory of operation
What We Don’t Write
- No back-dating additions or deletions permitted
- No on-and-off units; if a vehicle is deleted mid-term, it must stay off the policy for a minimum of fifteen (15) calendar days
- No gypsy cabs
- No new ventures (unless there is previous favorable verifiable insurance history)
- No triple shifts
IN, MD, ME, MN, MO, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI
Let’s build something great together.