The green light for Limo insurance is with ASG.
Limousine companies have their vehicles constantly on the move. Keeping them on the road is instrumental to their competitive edge and the success of their business. Amalgamated Specialty Group (ASG) specializes in providing commercial auto insurance for limousine transportation companies in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Our programs are designed to limo companies continue to deliver people to their destinations. We understand that passengers may often include CEOs, politicians, diplomats, conference attendees, and others visiting the area.
With ASG as your partner, you can secure commercial auto insurance for your clients to protect their drivers, passengers, assets and vehicles.
Limousine insurance Program
Lines of Business
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability: Up to $1.5 million CSL; higher limits available at underwriter’s discretion
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Liability: Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Medical Payments: Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Physical Damage: Comprehensive & Collision with a minimum deductible of $1,000; Stated Values of $5,000-$75,000
- Unmetered autos with maximum seating of seven (7) passengers excluding the driver
- Auto must be licensed by the appropriate licensing authority, as required by law, based on the territory of operation
What We Don’t Write
- No back-dating additions or deletions permitted
- No on-and-off units; if a vehicle is deleted mid-term, it must stay off the policy for a minimum of fifteen (15) calendar days
- No gypsy cabs
- No new ventures (unless there is previous favorable verifiable insurance history)
- No triple shifts
IN, MD, ME, MN, MO, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI
Let’s build something great together.