The direct route to taxi insurance begins and ends with us.
Amalgamated Specialty Group (ASG) provides an exclusive Taxi
Program designed to cover owner-operators and fleets. Our Taxi program is underwritten by Amalgamated Casualty Insurance Company (“ACIC”), an 80+ year-old admitted carrier specializing in commercial transportation
insurance. We work with a limited number of high-quality producers in each state where our Taxi Program is available, offering comprehensive
insurance solutions and responsive service to meet the challenges of this niche market.
With ASG as your partner, you can secure commercial auto insurance for your clients to protect their drivers, passengers, assets and vehicles.
taxi insurance Program
Lines of Business
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability: Up to $1.5 million CSL; higher limits available at underwriter’s discretion
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Liability: Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Medical Payments: Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Based on statutory minimums with additional options available
- Physical Damage: Comprehensive & Collision with a minimum deductible of $1,000; Stated Values of $5,000-$75,000
- Metered or unmetered autos and minivans with maximum seating capacity of seven (7) passengers, excluding the driver
What We Don’t Write
- No on-and-off units; if a vehicle is deleted mid-term, it must stay off the policy for a minimum of fifteen (15) calendar days
- No gypsy cabs
- No new ventures (unless there is previous favorable verifiable insurance history)
- No triple shifts
- IN, ME, MN, MO, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI.
Let’s build something great together.