Why hail us for your taxi insurance?
Every day, taxi drivers transport thousands of residents, business people, and tourists around the busy streets of the Washington, D.C. metro area. With so much ground being covered, the potential for an accident – from a minor fender bender to those involving injuries – increases. Additionally, if the taxi is damaged, getting it repaired and back on the road as soon as
possible is critical. This is where having the right commercial auto
insurance with Amalgamated Specialty Group (ASG) comes in.
With ASG, you’re getting more than 80 years of experience and expertise at work to put together a comprehensive taxi insurance program designed to respond. You’ll also benefit from our outstanding service with a professional staff committed to keeping your vehicle(s) on the road and helping you maintain a successful operation. Whether you own or lease your taxi, are a single operator or have a fleet of vehicles, we have the markets to secure coverage to protect drivers, passengers and vehicles.
We’ll provide the coverages
you need for your taxi business.
ASG offers insurance solutions to safeguard your assets from liability losses and protect your vehicles from
physical damage and theft with commercial transportation insurance.
- Bodily Injury Liability: Protects you against financial losses in the event you are in an accident involving your owned or leased taxi and are found to be responsible for injuries to the third parties involved. This portion of the policy will pay for medical expenses, legal fees, lost wages, and pain and suffering up to the policy limit.
- Property Damage Liability: Provides payment for damage to a third party’s vehicle that’s involved in an accident with you. If you are found to be at fault, the policy will pay for repairs or replacement of the other vehicle.
- Medical Payments: Pays for medical expenses for the driver and passengers regardless of who is at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Provides liability coverage in the event you are involved in an accident with another vehicle owner that has no insurance or is underinsured.
- Physical Damage: Includes comprehensive coverage to pay the expenses to repair your taxi if it’s vandalized, catches fire, or is damaged by something or someone other than in a collision. For example, if a tree falls onto the cab during a storm, comprehensive coverage will respond. It will also respond in the event your taxi is stolen. Collision coverage is also included and will pay for damages to your vehicle if it’s involved in an accident. Both comprehensive and collision coverages come with a deductible.
Other coverages we offer include rental and towing. We also can provide you with accessories coverage, which will pay for losses related to your mileage meter, GPS navigation equipment and communication radios installed in your cab.
Beyond commercial auto insurance
In addition to providing commercial auto insurance, ASG also offers other coverages for taxi operations, including general liability insurance to cover your business in the event of an injury to visitors and customers (slips and falls) on your premises and other hazards; a business owners policy that provides both property and liability insurance; and workers’ compensation to cover medical expenses and lost wages of your employees injured on the job.
Let’s build something great together.